We currently have an exciting career opportunity as Channel Manager, based at our Head Office in Centurion, South Africa.
The successful candidate will report to the Vantage SSA General Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The Channel Manager will deliver the channel strategy for the region and align commercial plans through channel expertise.
- Ensuring long term business and category growth through implementing and reinforcing solid sales practices and execution of an agreed Distributor Action Plan.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for adhering to the process for key account management and building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners.
Strategic Account Onboarding
- Identify strategic partners.
- Manage the onboarding process as per agreed actions.
- Manage key accounts.
- Ensure the onboarding & retention of as many key clients as possible.
- Establishing and fostering strong contacts with key players, understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Determine tactics to execute the strategy to capture end user details of these dealers for the purpose of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Expand communication network in the industry to strengthen Vantage’s presence.
- To register all opportunities on Salesforce and to keep those records updated.
- To draw on expertise of Regional Sales Managers to help prove our solutions to prospective customers.
- To uphold sound and accountable sales administration
- To uphold set standards of profitability & cost of sales.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention by implementing the determined actions with specific reference to subscription renewals.
- “Walking the Journey” with the customer before signal expiration and ensuring tailored actions are taken months before the expiration.
- Working closely with marketing to utilise sales force for process automations.
- Employing strategy on capturing end user details both new and existing customers for future actions.
- Actively get to know new & existing customers to build strong relationships
- Driving the efficiency of subscription signals.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
Qualifications / Experience:
3 years’ experience in channel management or related environment
Skills / Knowledge:
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset and the ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal & non-verbal).
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem solving ability.
Market related remuneration package, including benefits.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and make your mark, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please complete the form below or submit your detailed CV to HR@optron.com
Please complete the form below to apply for this vacancy.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required fields